Friday, 21 November 2008

cOnfused

i am cOnfused with my Own feelings.In fact,i don't know what should i do.That's why I ask your friend try to give back your handphone to you.I think the better way is let you to make the decision.Actually,i am tiring of guessing.I do not know what is in your mind,so i just can guess,guess until myself believe that what i m thinking is the truth.Because you always don't want to tell what is ur own feeling.You hate to explain.In ur opinion,explaining only will make things gone worst.Indeed,hiding is the killer.It kills the trust between us.Without trust,the distance between us not only the big ocean but felt like a galaxy between us.I am so tired.

1 comment:

Jamy Fong said...

sob sob.. i so tired too..recently many fan nao..but juz a simply thingz, oso make me feel moody..

Friday, 21 November 2008

cOnfused

i am cOnfused with my Own feelings.In fact,i don't know what should i do.That's why I ask your friend try to give back your handphone to you.I think the better way is let you to make the decision.Actually,i am tiring of guessing.I do not know what is in your mind,so i just can guess,guess until myself believe that what i m thinking is the truth.Because you always don't want to tell what is ur own feeling.You hate to explain.In ur opinion,explaining only will make things gone worst.Indeed,hiding is the killer.It kills the trust between us.Without trust,the distance between us not only the big ocean but felt like a galaxy between us.I am so tired.

1 comment:

Jamy Fong said...

sob sob.. i so tired too..recently many fan nao..but juz a simply thingz, oso make me feel moody..